Opening a milk tea shop in the countryside is one of the trends which, although not new, has not “cooled off” in recent years. However, not everyone is supportive and successful in opening a milk tea shop in the countryside. Therefore, to help you do business successfully, get profit faster, Digi Viet would like to summarize some experience in opening a milk tea shop with a capital of 50 million VND just after.
Advantages of opening a milk tea shop model in the countryside
It is not natural that the opening of a milk tea shop with a capital of 50 million in the countryside has been deployed by so many people. In fact, this milk tea shop business model is chosen by many people because of the following advantages:
- The cost of opening a milk tea shop in the countryside is quite low: The initial cost of opening a milk tea shop in the countryside is quite low because the cost of space, materials raw materials or labour, etc. is much cheaper than in other regions. urban area.
- Large number of potential customers: In rural areas, well-known big milk tea brands often have a very limited number. Therefore, when opening a milk tea shop in the countryside, you will have the opportunity to reach a much larger number of potential customers, including students, college students and young families, etc.
- When opening a milk tea shop with a capital of 50 million in the countryside, you can choose from many different types, such as e-commerce, sidewalk milk tea, milk tea bottled, etc.
6 Experiences of Quickly and Profitably Opening a Milk Tea Shop in the Countryside
Opening a 50 million equity milk tea shop in the countryside is quite a potential business model if you know how to steer it from the start. To open a milk tea shop in the countryside and make a profit quickly, here are 6 experiences you should refer to:
Explore the milk tea market in the countryside
Researching and understanding the market is one of the first steps to take, regardless of the size of your store. To get to know the market well, you can answer a few questions yourself, such as:
- In the neighborhood where you are opening a milk tea shop with a capital of 50 million, what are people’s needs? Is the market around this area really potential?
- What other competitors do you have in your area? If so, you need to clearly determine the size as well as the pros and cons of these rival milk tea shops.
- Customers in the countryside where you live often like milk tea shops with characteristics?
- What is the taste of the milk tea popular with customers in this region?
- Who are the potential customers you are targeting by opening a milk tea shop in the countryside? It is necessary to clearly determine the age, income and frequency of purchase of milk tea of these customer groups.
Precise brand positioning of the milk tea shop
Positioning is a step undertaken to help you determine early on what segment your store is in, who it serves, etc. to have a plan to reach customers accordingly. For example, if your target audience is students of all levels, pay attention to the variety of flavors, toppings, … and cheap prices.
Positioning yourself correctly from the start will help your milk tea shop grow in the right direction, knowing how to take capital and other factors into account appropriately.
Determine costs, prepare capital to open a store
If you want to open a milk tea shop with a capital of 50 million, you need to optimize many different costs. With this amount of capital neither less nor too much, you must balance it so that the capital is used in the most reasonable way.
Usually, based on the experience of opening a milk tea shop, the costs you should ignore when doing business in this model will include:
- The cost of renting space to open a store: When running a milk tea shop in the countryside, most people will have space available at home, so opening a store of country milk tea will often save these costs. .
- Construction of the restaurant and design, interior decoration.
- Costs of hiring service personnel.
- The tools needed when opening a milk tea shop, the equipment to operate, such as tables, chairs, glasses, refrigerators, …
- Some expenses are necessary to keep the store running like internet, electricity, water, etc.
- Other expenses incurred in running a milk tea shop such as business registration, delivery charges, etc.
Choosing a Space for a Countryside Milk Tea Shop
In rural areas, there are usually not too many luxurious enterprises and offices like urban areas, but there are various large and small industrial parks. Besides, the area near the school is also one of the places that many people choose to open a milk tea shop with a capital of 50 million.
The choice of premises will often depend on the target clientele. If you are planning to open an inexpensive homemade milk tea shop for students, you should choose a location close to schools. On the contrary, if the object is office workers, higher income workers, they should open stores near motels, businesses, etc.
Ensuring the taste and quality of milk tea
To have a long-term business and attract and retain customers, you need to focus on investing in quality milk tea. The quality of milk tea should ensure all factors such as beautiful appearance, cleanliness, delicious taste and safety.
Design ideas for a milk tea shop
With a capital of 50 million, there is no need to open a luxurious milk tea shop with sophisticated decorations. Many people also choose to open a sidewalk milk tea shop with this countryside capital. But if you manage to balance the costs and open the shop, you must also bet on the decoration so that it is harmonious, beautiful and above all neat and clean.
Hope 6 experiences of opening a milk tea shop In rural areas, with the above capital of 50 million, Digi Viet can help you quickly implement this fast and profitable business model. Also, to refer to more effective ways of branding, internet marketing, etc., you can contact Digi Viet directly for detailed discussion and guidance.